1st Issue of the Pipeline Technology Journal for 2024
This fist issue of the Pipeline Technology Journal - ptj in 2024 features a collection of papers on the topic of Safety & Inspection and their influence in the pipeline industry.
For the first time the journal features a new column - ptj Insights.
Well-known industry experts share their experience, insights and opinions on pipeline related topics. Starting it off is Phil Hopkins with "Defects in Pipelines and their Assessment".
The papers in this issue focus on the following topics:
- The Challenge of an All-In-One Inspection - First Results and Benefits
- Small Diameter Pipeline Inspection
- Robust Ultrasonic Transducers for Pipeline Inspection
- How to see what cannot be seen
- In-pipe Ultrasonic Inspections of Mud and Tailing Lines
Additionally you will find your questions about Security & Inspection answered by the experts of DNV
Click the button to find all "Ask the Experts" publications so far.